Terms and Conditions
Rob Peetoom Club
These Terms and Conditions govern the Rob Peetoom Club loyalty programme operated by Rob Peetoom B.V. registered at Zijlstraat 76, 2011 TR Haarlem, the Netherlands.
The Rob Peetoom Club is a loyalty program created for the Rob Peetoom salons and its clients in the Netherlands. Clients can become a member and accrue points on eligible purchases. Those points can in turn be redeemed for rewards. Members are placed in tiers based on their spending. Different tiers mean different point accrual rates and different additional benefits. By participating in the program, a member accepts the below terms and conditions, so they must be read carefully. In case of any questions please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARTICIPATION IN THE ROB PEETOOM CLUB
Participation in the Rob Peetoom Club is without cost. The Rob Peetoom Club requires enrolment, meaning that Rob Peetoom clients are not automatically member of the Rob Peetoom Club. Rob Peetoom clients do not accrue points or obtain additional benefits unless they are member of the Rob Peetoom Club.Rob Peetoom clients can enroll for the Rob Peetoom Club at their salon or online via www.robpeetoom.com.
In order to participate in the program members must share the below details upon registration. Members can view and if needed edit their personal details in their account at the online booking environment of Rob Peetoom.
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Address details
- E-mail address
- Mobile number
- Opt-in for Marketing e-mail and text messages
Members can view their points balance and past points redemptions in their account at the online booking environment of Rob Peetoom.
- The minimum age to become a member of the Rob Peetoom Club is 13 years old.
- Accounts are individual and can therefore not be shared with any other member of the Rob Peetoom Club.
- Points accrued are personal and can therefore not be transferred to any other member of the Rob Peetoom Club.
Members of the Rob Peetoom Club can cancel their participation in the program at any time. Cancellation can be done via the member’s salon. In case of cancellation any remaining balance in points and additional benefits will be forfeited and can no longer be redeemed.Remaining balances and additional benefits cannot be transferred to other accounts as any points and benefits accrued are intended for personal use only.
ACCRUING ROB PEETOOM REWARDS
Members of the Rob Peetoom Club accrue at least 1 point per 1,5 euro spent on the purchase of products, services and gift cards at Rob Peetoom salons in the Netherlands, and on www.robpeetoom.com. Points are accrued on the total amount spent including tax and minus any discounts, gift card and/or package redemptions. Please refer to the tiers section for the exact earning rates of points per tier.
Members do not accrue points on lost deposits and cancellation/no-show fees. Members also do not accrue points on purchases paid with points.
Returns and refunds
In case of a product return or service refund points accrued are reversed and taken of the member’s personal balance. In case a product purchased using points is returned the points are reversed back to the balance of the member. Any refunds will be taken into account calculating the eligible tier of the member.
Points expiration date
Points expire 24 months after they are accrued.
Points are redeemed by a ‘First in, First out’ principle, meaning that when redeeming points the oldest points on a member’s balance will be used first.
Rounding of points
Points are rounded down to the nearest full euro. For example, if a member spends 16,75 euros, they collect 16 points.
REDEEM ROB PEETOOM POINTS
When 500 points or more are accrued the Rob Peetoom Club member is eligible to collect a Redken or Kérastase product with are commended retail price of 35 euros or less in one of the Rob Peetoom salons located in the Netherland. The 500 points will be deducted from the bill, and from the points balance in the member’s account.
Rob Peetoom has the right to restrict or expand the product ranges available for point redemption at any time. Members must make known that they wish to redeem their points prior to paying their bill. Once payment of the bill is processed, members cannot retroactively redeem points. The points can be used for the next eligible purchase.
Rob Peetoom Club points cannot be redeemed on Rob Peetoom services.
Rob Peetoom Club points cannot be used for the purchase of Rob Peetoom gift cards.
Rob Peetoom Club points cannot be exchanged for cash.
ROB PEETOOM TIERS
A Rob Peetoom Club member is assigned to a tier based on their client spend in the Rob Peetoom salons in the Netherlands over the 12 months prior to registration. Please refer to the tier section for eligibility per tier.
A member remains at least 12 months in the upon registration assigned tier. In order to maintain the assigned tier clients must meet the minimum spend per tier within twelve months. Please refer to the tiers section for the minimum spend per tier. After the 12 month time frame has passed, the system will automatically check on the last day of each consecutive month whether the member is still eligible for their current tier.
If a member becomes eligible for a higher tier within or after the twelve month time frame, they are upgraded and a new time frame of 12 months in the newly assigned tier will take effect. Members will be informed of a tier upgrade by e-mail.
If a member fails to meet the minimum spend within 12 months, they will be downgraded to the next lower tier and a new time frame of 12 months in the newly assigned tier will take effect.
Apart from accruing points members enjoy multiple additional benefits per tier. These benefits are subject to change and availability. Please refer to www.robpeetoom.com for the most up to date overview of additional benefits.
1. Level: bronze
- Rob Peetoom Club members are eligible for the Bronze tier when having spent up to 500 euros in the 12 months prior to the start of their membership.
- At enrolment there is no minimum spend in the Bronze tier. If Rob Peetoom Club members spend 500 euros or less in the 12 months post enrollment, they maintain their bronze tier. After 12 months they are eligible when they spend at least 100 euros or more in the past 12 months.
- In the Bronze tier Rob Peetoom Club members collect 1 point per 1,5 euros spent.
3. Level: gold
- Rob Peetoom Club members are eligible for the Gold tier when having spent more than 1000 euros in the 12 months prior to the start of their membership.
- Rob Peetoom Club members must spend more than 1000 euros in the 12 months post enrolment in order to maintain their Gold tier.
- In the Gold tier Rob Peetoom Club members collect 2 points per 1,5 euros spent.
UPDATES & CHANGES
Pause or termination of the program
Rob Peetoom reserves the right to pause or terminate the Rob Peetoom Club at any time.
Accrual and redemption
Rob Peetoom reserves the right to change the accrual and redemptions terms of the Rob Peetoom Club and its tiers at any time.
Rob Peetoom reserves the right to cancel participation in the Rob Peetoom Club of inactive members. A member is considered inactive when not making any purchase at any Rob Peetoom salon in the Netherlands or on robpeetoom.com for 24 months or more.
PRIVACY & YOUR DATA
Rob Peetoom and its affiliated companies will utilize a Member's personal information for the following purposes:
- Managing the Rob Peetoom Club, including providing additional benefits, which may involve sharing information with carefully selected third-party partners to facilitate program operations;
- With the Member's consent, offering products and services likely to be of interest, such as special events, promotions, and publications via post, email, phone, and/or through any social network;
- Conducting market research and statistical analysis.